... and we are merely monkey's

Congratulations, you just wasted 23 1/2 seconds of your lifeSo what is MonkeyGuano, you may ask... Well thank you for asking. A Monkey is a primate from which all humans originated, unless of course you believe that apple and horny Teenager story. And Guano, well that is Poop, particularly the poop of Birds and Bats, but I stole it for monkey's. After all, if Paris Hilton can make an album, Monkey's can sure as hell squirt a little Guano out of their ass.Oh, I guess that really didn't answer your question... OK 42.Cheers,

Thursday, April 2, 2009

SECRET SOCIETIES, Conspiracy Theories, Illuminati and Freemasons

As a Freemason in good standing, I always get a chuckle out of this whole "SECRET SOCIETY" world domination conspiracy theory. This morning, while going through my usual search for all things of interest, I ran across the search term "SECRET SOCIETY". I figured I should do a post on the topic if for nothing other than my own amusement.

I have a long time friend who subscribes to many of these CONSPIRACY THEORIES regarding SECRET SOCIETIES including the Illuminati, Freemasons and some wacked out thing about the WORSHIP OF AN OWL. Any time the subject comes up he is very quick to pull out a US DOLLAR BILL or quote some asinine theory. The thing is, this ability to think freely is what being a Free Born Human is all about. Crazy as it may be, he has the right to fell the way he does, just as I have the right to laugh my ass off anytime the topic comes up.





I also like to watch the TV Series LOST, it seems the deep down fans of LOST are speculating a tie between the TV show and a SECRET SOCIETY known as the NINE UNKNOWN MEN. It is a TV show people, this is not reality. Big Brother is just as staged as the WWF. I know this is kind of off topic, in my defence, I have not had my first cup of coffee yet.

So what is the purpose of this post, you may ask... Well, honestly, I really don't know. I will not stoop to the level of defending the aspects of FREEMASONRY, nor do I really want to get into the various CONSPIRACY THEORIES out there. I guess it is just a bunch of textual masturbation.

Oh ya, one last thing. If you are still wandering around searching for the Meaning of life... It is 42, so stop wondering and start enjoying what this wonderderful life has to offer.




0 comments:

HTBW-2008